Ever wanted to plot your path on a roadtrip or walk through the woods?
Wanted to see where your robots went while you were asleep?
We just made it super easy . . .
- Upload our program. (Can you do better? Send us something!)
- Attach the dGPS, get a signal.
- Start the program and proceed to wander.
- Stop roaming. Download the file “Path.txt” to your desktop.
- Rename the file to “Path.kml”. Double click the file. Voila.
We made a quick video below.
Later in the week, we’ll release the NXT-G drivers for those of you who don’t use RobotC.
- See other posts on the dGPS GPS sensor for Lego Mindstorms NXT.
- Buy a dGPS GPS sensor for Lego Mindstorms NXT.